Office of the President
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors, comprised of the president and seven directors, develops and implements strategy to bolster and revitalize the University's educational and research activities, and ensures that decision-making is done responsibly so that national university accountability standards are upheld. The board is comprised of the president and seven directors, and the president must obtain the approval of board members on matters pertaining to any of the following.
- Mid-term goals and annual plans.
- Matters that require the consent or endorsement of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, as stipulated in the National University Corporation Law.
- Budget creation and implementation and accounting issues.
- Opening or closing of graduate schools, faculties, departmental organizations and other important organizations.
- Other matters as determined by the Board of Directors.
|Executive Vice President||Takao SHIMIZU|
|Executive Vice President||Shinichi SATO|
|Executive Vice President||Yoichiro MATSUMOTO|
|Executive Vice President||Masafumi MAEDA|
|Executive Vice President||Yoshiteru MUTOH|
|Executive Vice President||Masako EGAWA|
|Executive Vice President||Fumio ISODA|