International Linkage Degree Program for Developing Innovators Transforming Advanced Technology to Social Goals
Through the scheme of “Japan-India Education Package”, we develop innovators who can transform advanced technologies for the use of Japanese and Indian societies in three interdisciplinary fields: “Smart Infrastructure Development”, “New Energy”, and “Environmental Sustainability”. To expand the educational exchange into a degree program, we will establish the International Linkage Degree Program (ILDP) in collaboration between Hiroshima University (HU) and six partner universities in India in order to develop leaders who can guide the direction of technological development according to regional challenges, and thus embed such technologies appropriately into local society.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad