“YOKOHAMA International Education Program for Leading Sustainability Transformation towards a Resilient Society with Industry-Government-Academia Network” (YOKOHAMA-SXIP)
This project aims at developing SX (sustainability transformation) human resources who will create a resilient and sustainable future society by leveraging the industry-government-academia network in the Yokohama area. In collaboration with partner universities in India and Australia, an international collaborative learning program will be established to enable international and cross-disciplinary student teams to proactively develop plans and engage in interactive exchanges to solve global issues.
- Anna University (India)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (India)
- Panjab University (India)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (India)
- Griffith University (Australia)
- The University of Newcastle (Australia)