There were approximately 300 accidents and disasters reported at the University during AY 2017. The Division of Environment, Health and Safety carries out work on health and safety issues so that all members of the University can work and study in a safe environment. This call for an environment, safety and health slogan is a continuation from last year's contest, which was an effort to increase University members' safety awareness by encouraging them to carry out simple activities such as observing safety rules or improving safety manners.
Division for Environment, Health and Safety
All members of this University
4. Application Process
- There are no restrictions on the number of slogans that one applicant can submit.
- Please submit your slogans using the following Google Form stating your name, affiliation, year or job title, phone number or extension number and e-mail address.
- Applications are limited to your own previously unpublished work. However, slogans submitted in the first contest that did not receive an award may be submitted.
- All rights, including the copyright of the prize winner’s work, shall belong to the University of Tokyo.
- All personal information concerning the applications will be managed by the University of Tokyo and will only be used as necessary for selection and commendation.
5. Submission Deadline
Monday, 28 May, 2018
President’s Award (1), ESH Executive Vice President’s Award (1), ESH Director General’s Award (multiple)
7. Results Announcement
- Notification: by e-mail on June 18
- Presentation: During the UTokyo Safety Day Lecture on July 3rd
8. Contact Information
Google Form → https://goo.gl/forms/39ZXkpKgNt0xOwHn1
Contact: Safety Planning Team, Environmental Safety Group EX: 21051 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
※When sending an e-mail, please begin the subject with “SLOGAN.”
Enrolled students / International students