Prospective Students

How to apply

For Students coming to the University of Tokyo

If you are a student currently enrolled in a IARU partner university other than the University of Tokyo, please follow the procedures given at the IARU website "How to Apply".

*Applications for GSP open in the middle of December.

Students need to be nominated by the student's home university to the University of Tokyo. They must contact the office responsible for GSP at their home universities and check the application procedures for taking for the GSP at the University of Tokyo.

Please note that only students currently enrolled in a IARU partner university can participate in IARU GSP.

For Students going abroad from the University of Tokyo

Please refer to this website.

Inquiries about the content of this page: International Exchange GroupSend inquiry
Access Map
Kashiwa Campus
Hongo Campus
Komaba Campus