The Center for Japanese Language Education [Nihongo Center] will be Offering the General Course -April Course 2017-
The Center for Japanese Language Education [Nihongo Center, Adm. Bureau # 2, 5th floor, Hongo Campus] will be offering the General Course. This course can be taken by any international student or foreign researcher at the University of Tokyo, provided that the application is made within the specified period.
Term: From April 24 (Mon.) to July 14 (Fri.)
Contents: This course is divided into two tracks, 〈Comprehensive Japanese〉 and 〈Specific Japanese〉.
〈Comprehensive Japanese〉: Six levels, ranging from introductory (Level 1) to advanced (Level 5). Two or Three times a week (100 minutes each time).
〈Specific Japanese〉: Classes focused on the specific skills of kanji and intermediate conversation. One session on each.
Potential Applicants: International students and foreign researchers at the University of Tokyo.
* Foreign spouses of international students or foreign researchers at the University of Tokyo may also enroll in some classes: <Level 1> to <Level 3> and <Kanji>.
* For further information, such as timetables, textbooks etc., please refer to the Center’s website.
● Registration Details
* The following information is specific to foreign students. For details regarding foreign researchers and spouses, please refer to the Center’s website.
Necessary documents for Registration:
(1) ID card issued by UTokyo
(2) 2 copies of photo (4cm x 3cm)
(3) Attendance sheet * Attendance sheet can be downloaded from the Center’s website.
Registration Period: April 4th (Tue.), 5th (Wed.), 10th (Mon.), 13th (Thu.) and 14th (Fri.).
* Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis until the class becomes full.
From 1:30 to 4:00 pm during the registration period stated above.
Center for Japanese Language Education (Adm. Bureau # 2, 5th floor, Hongo Campus)
The NIHONGO Center provides various opportunities - Intensive Japanese Courses, etc., - to learn Japanese for international students and foreign researchers. Please visit our website and find a course that fits with your schedule and learning needs.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the NIHONGO Center.
Enrolled students / International students