Seminar on Higher Education Opportunities in Japan at Kathmandu University
- Organized by
- The University of Tokyo (UTokyo)
- CV Auditorium Hall, Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel
- School of Engineering, Kathmandu University
- Kathmandu University (KU) is an autonomous, not-for-profit, self-funding public institution Located in Kavre District around one hour (Little more) of drive from Kathmandu.
- School of engineering http://www.ku.edu.np/departments
- Chemical Science & Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Geomatics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical)
- Programme Schedule for KU (PDF: 100KB)
The seminar on Higher Education in Japan was held in Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel on 26th November from 10:00 to 14:00. Although the number of students at the start was low, this increased to a total of about 80. Ms. Merina KC, a staff of the VC Office, KU acted as the M/C for the program with Prof. Dr. Bim Shrestha, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering welcoming all the delegates.