3rd UTokyo Environment, Safety & Health Slogan Contest
The Division of Environment, Health and Safety carries out work on health and safety issues so that all members of the university can work and study in a safe environment.
This call for an environment, safety and health slogan is a continuation of the 2017 contest, which was started as an effort to prevent accidents and disasters by promoting the university members’ safety awareness by encouraging them to carry out simple activities such as observing safety rules or improving safety manners.2. Organizer
Division for Environment, Health and Safety3. Eligibility
All members of the university
4. Application Process
- There are no restrictions to the number of slogans that one applicant can submit.
- Please submit your slogans using the following Microsoft Forms stating your name, affiliation, status (Student/Professor/Staff/Researcher, etc.), phone number or extension number and e-mail address.
- Application is limited to your own previously unpublished work. However, slogans previously submitted in the first and second contest but did not receive an award may be submitted again.
- All rights including the copyright of the prize winner’s work shall belong to the University of Tokyo.
- All personal information concerning the application will be managed by the University of Tokyo and will only be used as necessary for selection and commendation.
Monday, 27 May 2019
President’s Award (1), ESH Executive Vice President’s Award (1), ESH Director General’s Award (multiple)
*Disaster prevention goods are conferred on a prize winner as a supplementary prize with a certificate.
7. Result Announcement
- Notification: by email on 17 June
- Presentation: During the UTokyo Safety Day Lecture on 2 July
Contact: Safety Planning Team, Environmental Safety Group
*When sending an email, please begin the subject with “SLOGAN.”
Related File(s): 2019 SLOGAN Requirements
2019 SLOGAN Poster