UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 8 is now available
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 8 is now available online. This bulletin covers research and activities of the Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo (UTokyo-IIS).
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 8
- The "alchemy" of sustainability
- A model of ingenuity
- Honorary doctorate bestowed upon Prof. Toru H. Okabe by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Wish upon a Star
- The 7th DLX Forum "Beyond STEAM: Design-Led STEAM Education"
- Learning to Help the Adaptive Immune System
- Listening to the Call of the Wild: Tracking Deer Movements Using Sound
- Meeting the meat needs of the future
- Replacing what was lost: A novel cell therapy for type I diabetes mellitus
- Closer hardware systems bring the future of artificial intelligence into view
- Discovery of a new law of phase separation