UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol.13 is now available
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 13 is now available online. This bulletin covers research and activities of the Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo (UTokyo-IIS).
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 13
- Breakthrough in atomic-scale exploration
- Sensing the unseen world
- Smart Bridge between Tokyo and Arizona: A Collaborative Journey in Sustainable Urban Mobility
- A Toast with German Beer and Japanese Food!
- PENTA : Pursuing a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Bringing out the color in zinc
- Communing with Nothingness
- UTokyo Researchers Imagine Future See-Through Objects
- 'Hot' new form of microscopy examines materials using evanescent waves
- Much Ado about Nothing: Insights into Designing Advanced Stimuli-Responsive Materials