UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 5 is now available online
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 5 is now available online. The UTokyo-IIS Bulletin covers research and activities of the Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo (UTokyo-IIS). The physics of liquids and soft matter as well as the trial operation of an automated commercial bus service on public roads are featured in this issue.
- UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 5(Issuu)
UTokyo-IIS Bulletin Vol. 5
- Soft matter and materials with structural hierarchy
- Real World Intelligent Transport Systems
- Waving the flag: UTokyo-IIS launches the Tairyo-bata Project to connect with local communities throughout Japan
- A New Vaccine for Saving Lives
- A New Spin on Life's Origin?
- Better Chemistry Through Tiny Antennae
- Keeping Cool with Quantum Wells
- Remaining switched on to silicon-based electronics
- Flood Alert ! Researchers devise powerful new flood monitoring system for Japan