Regarding measures taken to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus in University cafeterias
In order to lower the risk of infection of novel coronavirus, we ask that those using the University cafeterias take the following preventive measures:
1. Refrain from using the cafeterias if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose or other respiratory ailment, or if you have a headache, muscle pain, feel fatigued or have similar symptoms, please refrain from using the cafeterias.
2. Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the cafeterias
- Always wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer located at the entrances/exits of the cafeterias.
3. Prevent airborne infection
- In order to avoid close contact and conversation with others, please do not sit at seats marked with an “X.”
4. Avoid crowds within the facilities
- To alleviate congestion within the facilities, the entrances and exits to the cafeterias have been restricted. Please cooperate with the guidance from staff.
* As the number of seats is now limited, we ask that you leave your seats quickly after eating so that other students, faculty and staff may use them.