Tokyo College Symposium: "Beyond Corona Crisis"
|Intended for||General public / Enrolled students / Applying students / International students / Alumni / Companies / High school students / University students / Academic and Administrative Staff|
|Date(s)||June 17, 2020 — July 8, 2020|
|Venue||Online (YouTube livestream via Zoom)
|Registration Method||No advance registration required|
We have set six themes to consider in thinking about the "Corona Crisis" and the future world. Experts from various disciplines will discuss each theme in a roundtable. Discussions will be held sequentially from June 17 (Wed).
Language: Japanese (No English interpretation available)
Six themes and the chairs of each round table are as follows:
1. Medicine - Epidemiology (Wednesday, 17 June 2020, 2:00-3:00 pm )
Coordinator: Masaomi Nangaku (Head of Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, The University of Tokyo)
2. Life and Society (Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 10:00-11:30 am)
Coordinator: Makoto Yokohari (Professor of Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo)
3. Value (Thursday, 25 June 2020, 3:30-5:00 pm)
Coordinator:Takahiro Nakajima (Professor of Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia, The University of Tokyo)
4. Economics (Friday, 26 June 2020, 2:00-3:30 pm)
Coordinator: Takeo Hoshi (Professor of Graduate School of Economics, The University of Tokyo/Tokyo College Project Professor)
5. SDGs (Tuesday, 30 June 2020, 3:00-4:30 pm)
Coordinator: Takashi Mino (Tokyo College Project Professor)
6. Utilization and Management of Information (Friday, 3 July 2020, 10:00-11:30 am)
Coordinator: Toshiya Watanabe (Vice President of The University of Tokyo/Professor of Institute for Future Initiatives, The University of Tokyo)
7. Final session (Wednesday, 8 July 2020, 5:00-7:00 pm)
Speakers: GONOKAMI Makoto (President, The University of Tokyo) and coordinators of Tokyo College Symposium: "Beyond Corona Crisis"