1. How can I apply for the graduate program?
2. How can I apply for the undergraduate program? How can I transfer to the UTokyo as an undergraduate student?
3. I want to know the tuition fee, accommodations, and scholarships.
5. I want to study at the University of Tokyo for one year / one semester.
6. Do you have Japanese language courses?
We have Japanese language courses only for the students who have enrolled in the graduate schools of the University of Tokyo. You cannot enroll in the University of Tokyo only to learn Japanese.
First, please find a graduate school/institute at UTokyo and contact the supervisor of that research to see if you can be accepted as a visiting scholar. We do not have a university-wide system to accept a scholar from overseas, so please ask the details at the relevant office by yourself. Please also see "2. Staff/Faculty member".
Please use this database in order to see if this is research being done in the areas of your interest. You can find Japanese scholars (not only in UTokyo but in other universities/institutes).
2. Staff/Faculty member
https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/focus/ja/jobs/index.php (in Japanese)
1. Part-time job recruitment information (from companies)
Please see "本学留学生への求人について>1.アルバイト採用" at https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/adm/inbound/ja/support-ieso-faq.html in Japanese.
2. Full-time/Regular Employee recruitment information (from companies)
Please see "本学留学生への求人について>2.正社員採用" at https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/adm/inbound/ja/support-ieso-faq.html in Japanese.