Highly sensitive molecular imaging using quantum light source
- 2.2 Quantum sensing(Quantum metrology/Sensing/Imaging, Optical lattice clocks)
- 2.4 Quantum optics/Quantum teleportation(Quantum optical network/Quantum repeaters)
Graduate School of Engineering
This project aims to realize biomolecular imaging technology with ultrahigh sensitivity that exceeds the standard quantum limit by utilizing quantum optics and optical pulses.
- RCAST, The University of Tokyo, Prof. Shinji Yamashita
- Department of Medicine, Keio University, Prof. Masato Yasui
- Y. Ozeki et al., Nat. Photon. 6, 845 (2012).
- Y. Ozeki et al., IEEE JSTQE 25, 7100211 (2019).
- Y. Wakisaka et al., Nat. Microbiol. 1, 16124 (2016).
Ozeki et al., JP5501360B2