Establishing the UTokyo LCA Center for Future Strategy
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology
The UTokyo LCA Center for Future Strategy will strengthen the collaboration among LCAs and related evaluation technology researchers working in various departments within the University to develop the traditional LCA academic system, which has been developed for the purpose of evaluating existing products and services, into a preemptive LCA to set the stage for the future.
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Economics
- Graduate School of Arts & Science
- Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- Graduate School of Public Policy
- Institute of Industrial Science
- Institute for Future Initiatives
- Environmental Science Center
- Impact of recycling effect in comparative life cycle assessment for materials selection - A case study of light-weighting vehicles (2022) J Liu, I Daigo, D Panasiuk, P Dunuwila, K Hamada, T Hoshino, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.349.
- International comparison of impurities mixing and accumulation in steel scrap (2022) D Panasiuk, I Daigo, T Hoshino, H Hayashi, E Yamasue, D H Tran, B Sprecher, F Shi, V Shatokha, Journal of the International Society for Industrial Ecology, Vol.26(3).
- Greedy energy management strategy and sizing method for a stand-alone microgrid with hydrogen storage (2021) Y H Xie, Y Ueda, M Sugiyama, Journal of Energy Storage, Vol.44, 103406, Nov.
- Element-based optimization of waste ceramic materials and glasses recycling (2018) I Daigo, S Kiyohara, T Okada, D Okamoto, Y Goto, Resources Conservation and Recycling, Vol.133.
- Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, Masakazu Sugiyama
- Tel: +81-3-5452-5720
- Email: sugiyama[at]enesys.rcast.u-tokyo.ac.jp