AY 2022 Diploma Presentation Ceremony (for graduate students)
Thursday, March 23rd, 2023
[Session 1] 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. (Entrance time: 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.)
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Education,
Law and Politics, Economics, Arts and Sciences, Frontier Sciences,
Interdisciplinary Information Studies, and Public Policy
[Session 2] 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Entrance time: 10:45 a.m. - 11:05 a.m.)
Graduate School of Science, Engineering, Agricultural and Life Sciences,
Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences,
and Information Science and Technology
Graduate students who graduated / will graduate between October 2022 and March 2023
4. Program (tentative)
|Music by the University Orchestra|
|Presentation of Diplomas|
|Congratulatory Address by Guest|
|Speeches by Representatives of Graduating Students|
|The University of Tokyo Song|
- The ceremony will be held in Japanese.
- Family members will be admitted into the venue (Gotenshita Memorial Arena) from [Session 1] 8:30 a.m. / [Session 2] 10:45 a.m.. You may enter and exit during the event, but please be sure to arrive at the correct session, as the ceremony is divided into two sessions.
- For those who are unable to attend the ceremony, we will provide a livestream of the ceremony via the Internet.
- Please refrain from attending the ceremony if you have a fever or are otherwise feeling ill. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance of the venue.
- Please wear a mask at all times during the ceremony.
- Depending on the situation, ceremony details are subject to change.
- For information on degree presentation conducted by each graduate school, please contact your graduate school.