AY 2022 Commencement Ceremony (for undergraduate students)
Friday, March 24th, 2023
[Session 1] 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. (Entrance time: 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.)
Faculty of Medicine, Engineering, Science,
Agriculture, and Pharmaceutical Sciences
[Session 2] 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Entrance time: 10:45 a.m. - 11:05 a.m.)
Faculty of Law, Letters, Economics,
Arts and Sciences, and Education
Undergraduate students who graduated / will graduate between October 2022 and March 2023
4. Program (tentative)
|Music by the University Orchestra|
|Presentation of Diplomas|
|Congratulatory Address by Guest|
|Speeches by Representatives of Graduating Students|
|The University of Tokyo Song|
- The ceremony will be held in Japanese.
- Family members will be admitted into the venue (Gotenshita Memorial Arena) from [Session 1] 8:30 a.m. / [Session 2] 10:45 a.m.. You may enter and exit during the event, but please be sure to arrive at the correct session, as the ceremony is divided into two sessions.
- For those who are unable to attend the ceremony, we will provide a livestream of the ceremony via the Internet.
- Please refrain from attending the ceremony if you have a fever or are otherwise feeling ill. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance of the venue.
- Please wear a mask at all times during the ceremony.
- Depending on the situation, ceremony details are subject to change.
- For information on degree presentation conducted by each faculty, please contact your faculty.