AY 2021 Commencement Ceremony (for undergraduate students)
Livestream has ended.
Friday, March 25th, 2022
[1st instance] 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Faculty of Law, Letters, Economics,
Arts and Sciences, and Education
[2nd instance] 11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Faculty of Medicine, Engineering, Science,
Agriculture, and Pharmaceutical Sciences
2. Main Venue
Yasuda Auditorium, Hongo Campus
Undergraduate students who graduated (will graduate) between October 2021 and March 2022
(Pre-registration and lottery required to enter the main venue.)
4. Program (tentative)
|Music by the University Orchestra|
|Presentation of Diplomas|
|Congratulatory Address by Guest|
|Speeches by Representatives of Graduating Students|
|The University of Tokyo Song|
- The ceremony will be held in Japanese.
- Considering the COVID-19 infection situation, we have determined the graduates who can enter the auditorium by lottery from those who have registered.
- For those who are unable to enter the main venue, we will provide a livestream of the ceremony via the Internet.
- Depending on the situation, ceremony details are subject to change.
- All graduates can enter the Yasuda Auditorium during the following dates and times.
Thursday, March 24th, 2022, 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, March 25th, 2022, 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Please bring your Student ID card with you (unless you have returned it).
- All graduates (both undergraduate and graduate students) are eligible for both days.
- If many graduates come to the auditorum at the same time, admission may be restricted.
- No venue is provided for family members.
- Please watch the livestream to avoid congestion in the campus. As of March 10th, the , but we cannot guarantee that this will continue to the day of the ceremony. of Hongo Area Capuses have been relaxed
*An incorrect time was initially posted for the 2nd instance. The above time has been amended to the correct time of 11:15 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. (not 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., as originally posted in error).