Strategic Partner universities: https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/academics/sp-uni.html
Receive Result of Screening: Late March
Payment Deadline: Late April
Program Period: Session 1 June 24 to July 5 / Session 2 July 4 to July 17
The program fee must be paid in full after admission is confirmed in April by credit card ONLY.
As a rule, we do not refund the program fee once payment has been completed.
More details will be uploaded here in March.
Payment for accommodations is the sole responsibility of the students.
How to apply
From: January 15, 0:00 (JST: Japanese Standard Time)
To: February 28, 17:00 (JST: Japanese Standard Time)
The application must be completed online. Online applications will be opened from January 15, 2019.
The following documents are required to be submitted online.
1) An application form
2) An OFFICIAL transcript(s) from all the institutions of higher education one has attended.
3) Grading scale (if not mentioned in the above official transcript)
4) Proof(s) of Language Proficiency
2~4 )Please scan and save the data as a PDF file.
5) Color ID photo, plain background (taken within the last 3 months)
6) Passport copy (pages showing passport number and face photo required)
Online Application Website
T-cens SP manual
TOEFL iBT 90 or above
IELTS 6.5 or above
*Only an official unexpired score certificate is accepted.
If you do not have an English language certificate but are currently enrolled in a program where the primary language of instruction is English, please submit an official letter attesting your English language skills.